Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Big 30 and 30 thankful things

Well today was a big reality that I turned 30. My mom has already made me cry this week asking where the time has gone. I have to agree that the past 30 years have flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready for prom just like my students did this weekend. I have been blessed. So to celebrate I am listing thirty things I am thankful for:

1. To be the daughter of an amazing King
2. To be married to the greatest man
3. To be the mother of two beautiful girls Haleigh and Zoie
4. For my mom, mama, and sister and her family
5. My niece who will be born in less than a month
6. An amazing church
7. Wonderful friends
8. Saving grace
9. Forgivness
10. A wonderful job and co-workers
11. The sound of rain
12. An amazing father for my children
13. My education that I have worked really hard for
14. My students
15. My puppydogs Sweetpea and Lady
16. Unconditional love
17. Two wonderful best friends
18. Our home
19. The seasons that come each year
20. God's majesty
21. My children's health
22. Good health and seeing another birthday
23. the smell of flowers and fresh cut grass
24. my children's laughter
25. God's word and assurance
26. For my salvation
27. For my nieces and nephews
28. The beach and its peacefulness
29. The mountain air
30. Freedom for what is used to be

2 comments:

  1. Happy 30th birthday! So sorry we missed the main event! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Noelle!! how did I miss that you were updating your blog now?? I'm adding you now! hope your big 30 was special... you are a spring chicken. tell the girls HI!

    ReplyDelete