Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy One month old to McKinley

I cannot believe how fast these past four weeks have flown.  I feel like it was just yesterday that we headed to the hospital.  I know how fast time will fly as I look at your sisters and see how quick time flew in their lives.  I am trying hard to cherish the time while I am at home with you.  I know all to well that these next three weeks will fly by and I will be back at school and you will be playing with Eli and Ty.  How I will miss you!  Your daddy and I were talking just yesterday about how we can tell how much you have grown.  I am not sure what you weigh since we don't go back to Dr. Lathem until month two but you have grown.  Last night you stayed with daddy for the first time while mommy took your sisters to Disney on Ice.  That will be a blog all to itself.  Daddy stayed at church with you and fed you a bottle which you ate 3.5 ounces of.  He took you to Walmart to buy your tree.  I am sure you are wondering about that.  I would post a picture but my camera has died and I don't have a charger.  When each of you and your sisters were born we bought a tree to remember.  T did the same thing with Aunt Heather and I.  Our trees along with your sister's trees are at the farm in Statesboro.  One day I will take you back to visit so you can see their trees.  This time we decided to get you a Japanese Maple.  After church daddy took you to Walmart and bought your tree.  It is beautiful and now we just have to decide where to plant it.  Happy One month McKinley and I can't wait to celebrate many more with you.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment